Selasa, 18 Disember 2012

Nobody ever asks how the child feels...

I am dead broke. My 16 year old sister has more money than I am. and I have resorted to secretly wearing anyone's deodorant... and leeching off of my sister (and parents)

I am lucky to still live with my parents, and actually having them but most times I wish they would just appreciate me. They don't have to understand me, JUST APPRECIATE and RESPECT ME. But whatever right? sucking it up................aaaaaaaaaand we're moving on.
I respect and love them but sometimes they do need a whack in the head.

The bad thing about always being strong is that people expects you to do the same thing in every situation.......

Nobody ever asks how the child feels, nobody ever asks how the middle, unfavorited child feels...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan